1. Fixture Analyzer – While building a squad for the new season, it is important to assess the fixture difficulty to identify which teams have the most favourable schedule. The Fix Fixture Analyzer lets you sort by Defensive and Offensive difficulty for a period of your choosing. For the 2020/21 season, the Fixture Analyzer indicates that Liverpool have the best schedule in terms of attack for the first four gameweeks, which would insinuate that Salah (12.0) or Mané (12.0) are great additions to your squad. Fulham in third place would also indicate that getting Mitrovic (6.0) could also be a shrewd choice.
2. Rotation Planner – With so much talent in the Premier League, there are many options in attack so making the most of the cheap options in defence is a priority. The problem with 4.5 priced defenders is that they are not fixture proof, they need to be benched against the top sides. The Fix Rotation planner can help you identify which rotation pairs provide a favourable fixture run. For example, Newcastle and Crystal Palace both have plenty of defensive options in the 4.5 bracket. Rotating assets between the two sides gives you a fixture run of SOU (H), BHA (H), EVE (H), BUR (H), BHA (H), ful (a), EVE (H) and LEE (H) for the next eight weeks, a great run of fixtures which allows you maximum bang for your buck.
3. Predicted points feature – The Fix Predicted Points feature considers thousands of variables and past data to provide point projections for every player in the league across all positions and price brackets. For example, if you are looking for the best budget forward under 7.5, our Fix Algorithm backs Antonio to deliver over the likes of Mitrovic and Calvert-Lewin despite a difficult fixture run for the Hammers. It can also help in determining the best captain choice for a given week.
4. Stats Sandbox – Underlying statistics such as chances created, shots in the box, shots on target, big chances etc. are essential reading for Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers to identify trends and which players to buy and sell. The Stats Sandbox is a dynamic and highly customisable tool that lets you view data in real-time for players and teams across any specified period. A look at the Stats Sandbox for the restart (GW30-GW38) shows why the Fix Algorithm rates Antonio so highly. Only Salah (34) took more shots than Antonio’s 33 and nobody landed more shots on target than his 16.
5. Price changes – Price changes are frozen until the season kicks off but given the high number of active players early doors, price changes are extremely volatile in the first few gameweeks. It is particularly important to track price changes initially as a 0.1 drop or rise for any player can be enough to price you out. You can add the players you want to your 'watchlist' to ensure that you are not caught unawares of any price changes and can make the moves you need to in time. Our Price Change Predictor predicted rises and falls with a 98%+ accuracy level last season.